April 12, 2007
Welcome to the new version of www.SiteProNews.com/. We are now publishing the website as a daily news magazine, a reflection of the growth and expansion of the Internet marketing industry.
Over the past six years, SiteProNews has been known as one of the world’s most popular webmaster focused newsletters. Content on the website was identical to content published in the newsletter. Fans of the thrice weekly newsletter can be assured we will continue to publish the same high level of information each week in the same format. We are, however, very proud to offer webmasters and web marketers yet another alternative for news, information, advice and opinion.
Visitors to the site over the past two weeks will have noticed these changes. We have used the past 14-days to experiment with the new look and format. Today we are going public. Here is a short list of changes we have made.
1. A completely new design with improved navigational menus.
2. More article content. Three new articles by expert authors, posted to the site daily.
3. Dynamically changing webmaster blog and news feeds, bringing you the latest information and developments in the world of SEO, search engine trends, web development and emerging web technologies.
4. An onsite search feature which allows keyword searching of more than 900 previously published articles.
5. Arrangement of all previously published articles into 20 topical categories such as Google, Blogs & Podcasts, Web 2.0, RSS, Linking Strategies, etc.
6. An onsite Blog with informative posts being made daily by a growing company of industry expert bloggers.
7. Provision of RSS feeds for published articles, blog news, security and fraud, etc.
8. Weekly SiteProNews webmaster radio show, The Alternative which focuses on advertising alternatives to the Big Three search engines.
9. An SPN Advocate Corner. If you need help or advice on SEO problems, issues with the major search engines or direction for your website, we may have the answers. And, if we don’t, we’ll try and put you in touch with someone who does.
More features and content will be added in the coming weeks. As of today, there is a new voice on the scene. We want to know what you think. Please feel free to provide your feedback on these changes. Thank you for letting us be that trusted voice.
Author: The SiteProNews Team – Publisher: Mel Strocen, Executive Editor: Jim Hedger