June 30, 2008
- You can’t come up with any good ideas.
- You don’t have time.
- Getting noticed is nearly impossible.
- You have little or no money.
You’re in for a lucrative awakening. It’s easier than you think to start and build your home business – if you know the system and I’m about to prove it right now!
4 Reasons to Take ACTION & Start Building Your Home Business Online:
1. It’s easy to come up with an idea for your home business
As Your Article Marketing Expert, I’ve helped people start and grow profitable businesses in just about every category you can think of including Internet dating, remote controlled cars, health and fitness, martial arts, Pilates for pregnant women, care giving, quilting, parenting, family business succession and much more.
Your market is out there waiting for you.
Start with your passions and interests
- What are you interested in?
- What are you passionate about?
- What subjects or topics are you knowledgeable about?
- What are people asking you for advice about?
If you can create content on a subject you’re passionate about and at the same time solve a problem or fill a need then you can start your home business online.
2. It’s easy to find time to launch and build your home business online
Are you going to tell me that you don’t have 30 minutes a day to work on your home business?
That’s all it takes to write a simple “how-to” or “top tips” article that solves a problem your chosen niche market is looking for. These articles can then be easily turned into special reports, e-Books, A to Z systems, homes-study courses and many other products sold online using a shopping cart like MyEasyOnlineStore.com
So, starting today, designate yourself some article writing time. Do not allow yourself to get distracted. Do not watch TV for 30 minutes. Just start writing for 30 minutes per day.
3. It’s easy to get noticed
When you submit articles to the top websites, ezines and article directories, you will get noticed. Here’s proof by people just like you…
- In just 2 months, marketing expert and President of Imperatives LLC. Scott Glatstein went from 6 listings on Google to more than 2000 listings.
- With just one article Derek Gehl, CEO of the Internet Marketing Center reached more than 500,000 prospects. And that’s with just 1 placement in SiteProNews.com’s newsletter. That doesn’t count the hundreds of other websites his articles are published on.
- Dating expert April Masini’s article “10 Lessons to Spice Up Your
Social Life” can be found on Self Growth and was featured in their newsletter. The site is Ranked # 1 for self improvement on Google and Yahoo. It gets 167,000 unique visitors a month to the website and sends newsletters to over 450,000 opt-in subscribers a week.
- By writing and submitting articles, technology expert Dani Kaplan generated a surge of new business opportunities making ’07 the best year in 27 years in business.
4. It’s easy to start your home business online with little or no money
If you can write a “To-Do” list, then you can write a top tips article in little time once you learn the system. And, you won’t need to hire a copy writer. This way, you can start your business and start creating products without spending a penny.
Plus, other websites, ezines and article directories will publish your articles for free. This way you’re getting free publicity and free advertising.
If you want to start a home business and build it online, then do NOT let anything or anyone get in your way. You can launch your business online easily by just writing articles. So get started today!
About the Author:
Article Marketing Expert Eric Gruber uses the power of articles to create online opportunities for entrepreneurs who want more publicity, prospects and profits. Now, Eric is sharing the exact roadmap, broken into 5 easy-to-follow steps that thousands have used to launch and build their businesses online with articles. And, he’s giving this knowledge for FREE, with his new e-Book at: http://www.BroadcastYourArticles.com/freebook