December 7, 2009
Imagine that you purchased a new Apple IPod Nano and you are really excited about using the new advanced features provided with it. You open the user manual and try to understand the huge chunks of words describing the features. You try to match the pictures describing how to use it with the buttons on your Nano. Finally you’ll be able to learn the features, but long hours are wasted.
Now try this. Get on YouTube, enter the Nano’s Features in search and you will surely get a video providing you complete details of what you want. And yes, the video will be short and also, will give you a practical experience that the owners manual fails to give. What Apple gains from the video is huge viral marketing of its IPod as videos flood the social networking world and content networks like wildfire. Video Marketing- Gives you that Added Edge in Generating Traffic.
Better To See Than Read
Videos can emotionally trigger a person when a static text simply cannot do. There are millions of dead websites on the internet with lots of static text content stuffed in it. People are bored reading the elaborated long paragraphs used by marketers. They end up getting lost in the content. This dosn’t happen with video marketing. The theme gets marketed in such a way that it makes an impression on the mind of the viewer. The viewer talks about it, and that’s how traffic is attracted.
Basic Rules to Lure Traffic – All in One
- Focus on the benefits of your service or product. Your business video length should be short ranging from 2 to 4 minutes. The theme and purpose of your website or business should be in propaganda in the video.
- The website address should be displayed in an early part of the video. If the viewer wants to check your site out early, he can get the address and move on to your site.
- Do not name the video randomly. Use the Google AdWords Keyword Tool to determine highly searched keywords relating to your service or product and use those words in your title. This will help your video appear in the search engine result pages for those specific keywords.
- Make sure you provide quality information about your service or product. Tell your viewers something unique or important so they will want to visit your website to learn more. Avoid blasting on the scene and just blurting your website.
- Upload your video in video sharing sites like YouTube, Metacafe and Dailymotion.
- Upload the videos on your affiliate sites or make some squeeze pages and propagate them.
Exploiting the Social Networking Platforms
Traffic can be generated in a huge manner if you market your videos on social networking platforms. Get your company or business profiles on platforms like twitter, Facebook to which the whole world subscribes. Join forums and follow people and companies with your same interest field. Tweet your videos with fancy keywords related to your service or product. Write mini blogs related to your videos and provide your video link; messages spread virally on these social networking platforms.
Traffic is always crazy with videos. All you need to care about is how fascinating you can make them in terms of quality.
James is a business coach and mentor that assists serious entrepreneurs in building a profitable online business with multiple incomes streams. James and his team have assisted hundreds of people in generating profits in their very first year. For more information and to contact James, visit his website.http://thesevenfigurepro.com