March 31, 2010
We all acknowledge what a squeeze page is and how it works,you build a page and add an opt-in form and you start promoting. Simple you have it all worked out and all these visitors are going to come to sign the form and purchase the product, but what about the other visitors who will go away forever and leave you no forwarding address for you to contact them.
The number of visitors who do not sign will be big and how many times do you think this has happened to your site, probabaly more than you think so i have put together a few tips to cut that number down.
- The headline on your squeeze page which goes without saying is very important so what i do is test my headlines by altering the headlines every few days and monitor the number of subscribers you get on each of them and see which one proves the best, but if you prefer to get split testing software it will do a great job for you.Keep your squeeze pages short and snappy because your typical internet user should not have to scroll down in order to view the whole squeeze page and doing so will increase the number of subcribers for you.
- Some people prefer to use fancy looking squeeeze pages, rather than the basic squeeze page, i have found that in tests that have been run the basic page tends to perform better in the market areas. A fancy expensive looking squeeze page can make a visitor think that the product following the page is also going to expensive for them, so what happens they dont subscribe to you,simple is best here.
- I would include an image of the gift you’re offering and again nothing big.A good image helps to make your offer more attractive and also looks professional, but one thing i will have to tell you is make sure the image looks good or people will think you are offering rubbish.
- When it comes to the size for your image again i dont use a big image as it could slow down the page loading time and the result usually looks blurred.
- It will take a lot of time to build and collect names and addresses and it takes a bit of patience and some strategies but in doing the above you will open your site and your business to a whole new world of target market. Take the effort to take your business to a new level, if traffic increase and good profits are what you want, a good squeze page will do wonders for your business venture.
John D McCullough 10 years in Internet Marketing will help you through the learning curve in the competitive world of information product marketing, so do you want to do it the simple way? Take the first step and claim your free book: http://www.responsiveinfo.com