August 16, 2010
When you are writing an article the reader should find it informative. If you are writing about the pros and cons of something then the reader should be able to identify with what you are saying. You need to come up with a solution to a given problem in the article. With this in mind, article writing can be easier than many of us think.
Here Are 5 Simple Tips On Writing Great Articles:
1. If the title of the article is ambiguous it should be simplified to make it more effective. The readers should find your writings both interesting and informative. You should know your target audience, before you start writing articles. This will help you write better. Make sure that your title is catchy. You will be up against thousands of articles so you want to be able to stand out from the crowd.
2. The success or failure of an article marketing campaign may rest on its use of keywords. They must be strategically placed. They should appear at least once in the title, opening and closing paragraphs. They should also appear in the middle. The rest should be sprinkled throughout the remainder of the piece. Keyword density should be about one to three percent.
3. Use conversational tone. Don’t even think about making your articles sound like novels or encyclopedia. To avoid alienating your readers, write as if you’re personally talking to them. Use first person pronouns when addressing them. Ask questions from time to time and find effective ways to engage them all the way.
4. Keep it short and scannable. As you might already know, online users are usually pressed for time. You can make your articles more attractive for these people if you make them relatively short and easy to skim through. Make sure that you will not use more than 500 words especially if you’re discussing very specific topics. Then, use subheadings, short paragraphs, and bullets lists as much as possible.
5. Use good grammar and proper spelling. This should go without saying. Yet some article writers/publishers seem to have a poor grasp on grammar and spelling. Even if your grammar and spelling are stellar, you should always run your articles through a spell/grammar check. This can help catch mistakes you might miss.
Writing a POWERFUL Resource Box
Never underestimate the power of the resource box. It may be small in size but they will provide a significant aid in driving traffic to your site. A boring resource box will never get the job done. Be fun and creative but at the same time show that you have a great deal to offer.
While the resource box encompasses only a small space, providing the right keywords and content will provide more prodding for the reader to go to your site. You do not need to give away everything in your article, but instead make your readers crave for more information. This will guide them to visit your website to get more details. You only get one chance to wow them and many other chances to repulse them.
Remembering these tips when you embark on creating an article marketing campaign will greatly increase your chances of success. Not only will it be great for business, you’ll undoubtedly come away with a tremendous sense of personal satisfaction.
What Article Marketing Lab taught me was how to write articles for certain products and how to use those articles to drive traffic to a simple landing page. The key to writing articles is target specific people looking for more information on my chosen topic and the landing page is there to deliver what my article readers are looking for. Pretty simple really once you know how.
I have been part of the buy everything going crowd and I have learned through this course that there is a way to succeed, there is a way forward and that is to stick to something that works. I have a lot to thank Team AML for opening my eyes to something that I know I can succeed in.
Paul is using Article Marketing Lab to get his articles ranked higher in search engines, and you can too. Click Here to discover this Online Formula To Make Money right away!