March 5, 2011
This article will provide you with the basic steps you need to take to start and grow an Online Internet or Information Marketing Business.
1) Find A Niche. In the Information Marketing business a niche is simply a topic that you would be selling. For example Gardening, Fishing or Health and Beauty topics are all niches. These niches could be in the form of an ebook, a physical product, manuals or newsletters amongst others.
2) Find out as much information about your niche as you can to find out if it is in demand. This is important because if you have an Internet Business with a product that nobody is interested in, then you will struggle to sell. Go to Google and start inserting keywords that are related to your topic. Google is one of the sights that people go to for information on something they want.
3) Start saving the most interesting points to a document and start to compile the most useful information into a folder for future reference.
4) Spend some time engrossed in your subject. A good tip is to pick a niche that you are familiar with, as this will give you confidence when marketing because you already know a great deal about the subject.
5) Buy a URL for your website where you will be publishing information about your niche. Make your URL specific to your niche. You will have to pay for the domain name and hosting, but this is more or less your only expense when starting an Online Internet Business.
6) You can set up a simple website or blog at WordPress. Once you have your website up and running, it’s important you keep updating it with articles, photographs, or news.
7) Start Blogging, by that I mean writing blog posts between 350 – 1,000 words. Also you need to update the blog with photographs, videos , news, tips, hints and techniques. Offer free reports and advice, but most importantly make it personal to you. Do this at least 3 times a week.
8 ) Join Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook. Advertise your blog on these sites with links back to your blog.
9) On your blog offer a free gift to visitors and ask them to leave their email address so you can start building your list. When you start your own Online Internet Business, always remember, the money is in the list. So it’s important you get people to opt in when they visit your website.
10) Start emailing your list twice a week. Remember your list is vital to your Online Business, so look after it.
11) Submit articles to directories with links back to your website. Articles should be between 400-1,000 words.
If the above sounds like to much work for you, then Internet Marketing is probably not for you. The steps shown here are not that complicated, if you have a desire to change your life for the better , then the Information Marketing Business can give you that, especially if you follow the above steps.
If you want to start and grow an Online Internet Business working from home, then go to http://www.Samibmarketings.com and claim your free downloadable report