March 7, 2011
They do all of the technical stuff too! You place code on your web pages and they match advertisers to the theme of the web page you have built. Whenever someone clicks on one of these ads you make money.
How much money? Let’s just say that Google pays out hundreds of millions of dollars to affiliate marketers just like you and me.
So how can you make money with Google Adsense?
1. Follow Google’s rules. The Google Adsense Policy lists their policies in regards to what you can and can not do as an affiliate for them.
They do a great job of protecting their advertisers by keeping the integrity of AdSense very high. Click fraud is a big no-no. Never entice your website visitors to click on the ads either and do not click on your own ads either. This will get you banned from making money with them.
2. Focus every page on the ads. I really like to use WordPress blogs as websites. There are some excellent plug-ins available that make it very easy to implement the ads into your pages.
Do not clutter your pages with banners for other programs. Keep the pages simple so the ads stand out and your will get more clicks on them.
3. Add fresh quality content. What you are doing is developing info site with Google ads.
Make sure the content you add to each page offers value to the reader and is unique. Because they want to give their searchers the good experience your site provides when you do this Google will reward your site with high rankings.
4. Focus on keywords. Build web pages around 1 keyword phrase for each page you build. Google loves this because it makes it easier to rank your pages for that phrase.
5. Target keywords that pay the most. You really are looking at targeting 5 to 10 phrases per site. Again only 1 phrase per page. Build niche websites around keywords that will earn you the most money.
We now know that Google pays out 68% of the advertising revenues back to you and me. You can find info online on estimating the EPC for a keyword phrase. The free Google Adwords tool is one of them.
These are just a few things to keep in mind when building a website that focuses on Google Adsense as your primary income stream. It is a great program to make money with and will continue to be as long as Google is the #1 search engine in the world.
If you enjoyed this article by Jeff Schuman please visit his take paid surveys website today. Join JV With Jeff for free and receive tips on how to make money online without any experience or website of your own. www.Team-Schuman.com