January 11, 2013
One of the chief concerns we have as website owners is how to drive traffic to our websites. Without knowing how to get more traffic, how else will we get more leads, make more sales and continue to make money online?
There are a number of ways to get more traffic, so I’ve collected this list of my favorite traffic-generation techniques. I’ve tried to organize them into the following categories:
• Content and article marketing
• SEO and search engine marketing
• Video marketing and podcasting
• E-mail marketing and syndication
• Advertising and PPC
• Public relations and spreading the word
• Social media and bookmarking
Of course, some techniques could arguably be placed in more than one category.
Content and Article Marketing
1. Start a blog or add a blog to your website. Use WordPress.
2. Research your article keywords using the Google keyword tool. Target your blog posts and articles using these keywords. (Read How to Add Keywords to Your Website.) This will help your posts rank higher in the search results.
3. Update your website or blog frequently. Three times each week is great. Daily is better.
To continue reading Matt’s article please go to: 101 Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website