February 1, 2016
You might feel visiting other blogs and post comments takes too much time from your “more important” tasks. There are millions of blogs out there and trying to find the ones that would be suitable on which to comment could seem overwhelming. But start slow and make a commenting schedule. Start with one or two a day and try to work yourself up to more.
You will discover that all the benefits of accomplishing this will put blog commenting in your “more important” category of tasks.
1. Build Relationships – Sharing information and offering your expertise on various subjects is a great way to start building relationships and forming trust. These relationships can be vital to your online business.
2. More Backlinks – A backlink is simply a link to your website coming from another website. Building an arsenal of quality backlinks can get you more targeted traffic and improve your search engine ranking. By getting involved with other blogs and posting helpful comments, you are well on your way.
3. Expand Your Network – Along with building relationships comes expanding your network. Meet more business owners, possible clients and bloggers. Not only will this help you to possibly increase your sales but it could help you get more involved with joint ventures and cross promotions. Those techniques can help your business tremendously.
4. Build Your Reputation – Build your reputation as an active member of the Internet marketing community. Show people you know your stuff and are not afraid to use it to help others. This will help brand you as the go-to person for information and resources as well as your services and/or products.
5. Increase Your Traffic – Participating in other blogs can help increase your traffic in many ways. Along with all the above mentioned reasons, you will also get more clicks from people who, because you offer helpful advice and information, may just want to check out your site or blog to see what you have.
6. Improves Your SEO – Another benefit that goes hand-in-hand with the previous benefits is maximized SEO for higher search engine rankings. More quality backlinks means more attention from the search engines. More traffic produces the same result.
7. Increase Your Knowledge – Expand your resources, gain more knowledge. Internet marketing is a big playing field. You need to continually be exposed to new plays and tactics to win the game. No matter how much you know or how long you have been blogging or Internet marketing, you can always learn more from other people.
8. Inspire New Ideas and Concepts – To be exposed to more ideas and concepts, visit and interact in more blogs. The simple task of commenting on a blog post can actually inspire and expand your thoughts on particular subjects. As you gain more knowledge, you get more ideas.
9. Polish Your Writing Skills – In between posting on your own blog, commenting on others can help keep you in writing shape and can also give you thoughts and ideas on what people like to read and what kind of content gets more reaction and engagement.
10. Increase Engagement on Your Blog – The fact that more people will be coming to your blog because of comments you made on another blog will also increase the likelihood of increased commenting and engagement on your blog. Be sure to answer all comments and questions as quickly as possible. Now that you have them over to your blog, make sure they find the visit satisfactory.
It is amazing how all the above benefits work together to uplift and expand your business. With each benefit comes more so there is absolutely no reason that I or now maybe you, can think of to not get busy and start visiting and commenting on other blogs.
Terri Seymour has almost 20 years of internet marketing experience and has helped many people start their own business. Visit her site for free articles, resources, information, resell ebook business opportunity and more. Get three free gifts including The Big Book of Social Media Tips. http://www.SeymourProducts.com