A new tool designed specifically for Pinterest is being billed as the best way for businesses to discover the pins, pinners and trends that matter to them.
Dubbed Discover, the new tool from Tailwind enables brands to “see all content related to a campaign in one place, including pins directly from the brand’s website, repins from their profile and recent pins about topics related to their business,” reads a Tailwind press release.
Discover enables its users to:
- Discover conversations about their brands across Pinterest using keywords, hashtags and domains.
- Curate content for fans by uncovering popular pins for any topic across time.
- Identify Pinterest users influential to their industry and on topics relevant to them.
- Comprehensively monitor their brand, campaigns and competitors by saving related topics into collections.
- Track more keywords and domains on enterprise plans.
“Yesterday’s listening and monitoring tools use simple text-based analysis or outdated pixel-matching technology, which simply do not serve the needs of today’s visual marketer,” Tailwind CEO Danny Maloney said in a press release.
“In a visual world, real insights come from understanding the complete context of an image — including accompanying text, as well as image analysis and factors such as where the content originated. Tailwind provides such insights, helping marketers engage customers in meaningful ways that drive awareness, purchase intent and brand loyalty.”