Nearly 3 in 4 employers say they’ve hired the wrong person for a position.
You may also like
Since the COVID-19 pandemic hit in 2020, the business sector has dramatically changed. Businesses were forced to shift...
The financial war started, the US and its allies launched a series of unprecedented sanctions against Russia. If...
The Great Resignation is an employment trend that has emerged during the pandemic. Due to the negative impact caused by...
About the author
Brian Wallace is the Founder and President of NowSourcing, an industry leading infographic design agency based in Louisville, KY and Cincinnati, OH which works with companies that range from startups to Fortune 500s. Brian also runs #LinkedInLocal events nationwide, and hosts the Next Action Podcast. Brian has been named a Google Small Business Advisor for 2016-present and joined the SXSW Advisory Board in 2019.
- Post-Pandemic Business Recovery: The Ultimate Guide
- 5 Tips for Talking to Customers About Price Increases
- 4 Secrets to Distributing Branded Video Content for Maximum Impact
- Tips on Selling and Buying a House in Ohio
- Introduction to Web 3.0 Technologies and Its Salient Features
- Financial War: Can Russia Be Excluded From the Global Economy