SiteProNews.com is one of the Web's oldest and most respected webmaster news and resource sites, attracting visitors from around the world and reaching an online business audience of more than 500,000 through its weekly newsletter.
If you would like your article(s) to be considered for publication on our site or in our newsletter, use the submission form below. Keep in mind, this is NOT an article directory. We are ONLY interested in articles on the following topics:
We accept three types of article submissions:
1) General Article Submissions
Articles that have been previously published elsewhere or that are posted simultaneously to other sites, article directories, blogs, etc. will be considered for publication on our site and may be referenced in our newsletter, but will not be given first preference for Featured Exposure on the SPN homepage or in the SPN newsletter.
2) Exclusive Articles
Authors who submit original content articles that have not yet been published elsewhere and who agree not to submit to other sites for a period of ten days following the date of submission to SPN will, if their article is selected, receive the following benefits:
3) Sponsored Articles
For authors who wish to submit original or previously published articles. Sponsored Articles are sold at a cost of $125 USD per article (a refund will be provided if the article not accepted). Sponsored Articles are given priority and receive the following benefits:
Article Submission Terms and Conditions
By submitting your article to SiteProNews, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. That you are the author of the article and sole copyright holder.
2. That SiteProNews does not guarantee your article will be published or the duration of its publication.
3. That SiteProNews has unconditional permission to publish your article on our website and distribute it in any manner we choose, including, but not limited to, in our newsletter, RSS or content feeds.
4. That you will proof your article for spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure errors prior to submission.
5. That SiteProNews reserves the right to edit your article for grammar, spelling, and formatting as well as classify, re-classify or remove your article at any time for any reason.
6. That SiteProNews may, or may not, contact you regarding acceptance or denial of your article submission.
7. That you will adhere to the following submission guidelines:
a.) Article length: 800 - 2500 words
b.) Author Bio: 400 - 450 characters (50-60 words)
c.) Links in article: To be used only in support of your article content.
d.) Promotional links: To be used only in the Author Bio.
e.) Article content: Focus only on topics of interest to webmasters and or site owners (i.e. SEO, site promotion, SE ranking, web design/development, RSS, blogging, social communities, video and e-commerce).
8. That SiteProNews may send you announcements and carefully screened offers about our services.
To request a deletion of, or changes to, your article submission, contact us at: editor[at]sitepronews.com