Running a small business is not an easy job. The growth of a small business is one of the most common challenges that almost every entrepreneur faces. The growth of any business, irrespective of its size and kind, means more customers, more revenues, and a minimum turnover of employees.
With the invention of the latest technological gadgets and software, Customer Relationship Management software, often referred to as CRM software, has become of great value to small businesses. As the name indicates, this software is used to build and maintain long-lasting relations with existing and potential clients.
Why Do Small Businesses Need CRM Software?
Just like an established business, there is so much going on within a small business. CRM software can be beneficial for small business owners in many ways.
- CRM software allows business owners to organize their contacts. As the business grows, its customers base also expands. This means that business owners need different software to organize their contacts. Organizing contacts helps to run sales and other processes smoothly.
- CRM software is used to keep track of business sales by giving an overview of different sale metrics, including calls made to customers and booked deals. It allows easy communication with customers and potential buyers.
- CRM software is also used for customers segmentation. CRM software has all the data about potential clients of the SME, and it can be used by digital marketers and sales teams to do customer segmentation easily. The tool divides business customers into multiple groups based on deal size, location, and other factors.
Top CRM Software for Small Businesses (SMBs)
If you are a small business owner and looking for CRM software to grow your business, the following list of the top six CRM packages are specifically designed for SMBs:
Most small business owners recommend Hubspot for organizing and maintaining contacts and looking into sales. It comes in a completely free version and is considered the best tool for maintaining the contacts of small businesses.
- It helps the owner and management keep track of business activities.
- It organizes business contacts.
- It keeps a record of, and tracks. business deals.
- Data is managed in a detailed dashboard that is visible and that can be accessed by all team members.
- Besides using the CRM tool to maintain the contacts of your business, it also increases inbound sales as it is integrated with some of the famous shopping apps, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and Shopify.
- Pricing: Free, or upgrade to a paid version (starting at 41 EUR / month).
Next on the list of the best CRM tools for small businesses is SalesForce. Did you know that SalesForce is one of the appreciated and most used CRM software among small businesses management?
- It allows management to keep track of the business’s valuable customers by noting down successful deals.
- The software offers a basic edition,”lightening essentials.”
- Lighting essentials helps small business owners to grow and reach their potential clients by providing an advance contact manager. It includes email configuration, customization, and follow-up reminders.
- Pricing: Lightning Essentials package ($25/month/user), Lightning Professional ($75/month/user), and more.
Zoho is one of the most loved CRM software, and small business management appreciates every feature.
It is said that Zoho is more than customer management software. It is also includes:
- A sales and marketing feature to increase inbound sales. it is built with:
- Lead scoring
- Website visitor tracking and
- Sales signals
However, to upgrading features, businesses have to invest in the upgraded-professional edition of Zoho.
- Pricing: Free version, Standard ($12/month), Professional ($20/month), Enterprise ($35/month), and more.
4. The Real Estate CRM
Another addition to the list which is easy to use and needs no special training is The Real Estate CRM.
- The interface of the software is divided into five sections: dashboard, people and organizations, sales pipeline, calendars, and tasks.
- The Real Estate CRM is not only used to keep track of valuable real estate business clients and maintain a healthy, yet long-term relationship with them but can also keep track of business sales.
- Another important feature that makes this CRM software loved by everyone is that it can be installed on both PCs and smartphones. Smartphone installation allows small business owners to contacts clients easily.
- Pricing: contact the company for pricing.
5. Converge Hub
ConvergeHub is cloud-based CRM software specially designed to cater to the needs of small businesses.
- With this CRM software, small business owners and management can store and keep a record of contact lists. By keeping a record of the business sales, Converge Hub also lets management know which client is the most valuable for the business.
- The tool is used to arrange campaigns and manage other sales activities.
- ConvergeHub is featured with built-in SalesForce automation and marketing automation modules too. It can be coordinated with shopping platforms to increase business sales.
- Pricing: Starts from $9/user/month (Starter package) up to $59/user/month (Premium package).
6. Microsoft Dynamics 360
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is software can be used for maintaining business contacts along with sales and marketing.
It is not that simple to use, especially for first-time users, but the excellent features are worth investing some time in learning.
- This software can be tied to LinkedIn to reach more potential clients and maintain valuable relationships with them.
- Pricing: € 42.20/user/month.
Now You Can Choose Software to run your Business Smoothly
Running a small business and maintaining business contacts is not an easy thing to do. If you are a small business owner and looking for reliable CRM software, the aforementioned CRM software will make the decision-making process easier for you.