Wondering about the 8 best WooCommerce plugins for your online store?
Building an online store with WooCommerce has many benefits, so it’s hard to pick one. But if you twist my arm, I would say that the collection of WordPress plugins for WooCommerce stores is definitely my top reason to use WooCommerce. After all, WordPress has numerous plugins that cover almost every bit and byte of additional functionalities or features you might ever need for your WooCommerce store.
Ok, so WooCommerce plugins are a major attraction. Since you probably don’t want to spend hours going over hundreds of plugins, we have created a hand-picked list of useful and handy WooCommerce plugins to help you get more out of your e-commerce store. You may know some of them, you may know most of them, but hopefully, we’ll get to introduce you to some new ones that will help you increase sales and grow your online business.
Let’s dive into the list of the 8 best WooCommerce plugins that we love the most.
1. Mighty Review for Discount
The ‘Mighty Review for Discount’ plugin is the perfect way to encourage your customers to leave their honest reviews in exchange for rewards. In turn, this will build trust around your product and encourage customers to make more purchases.
- Enables the offering of great discounts for reviewing your products and increasing engagement.
- Allows the offering of conditional discount coupons by setting a minimum or maximum amount to spend.
- Customized review reminder emails can be sent to customers.
- Select products or product categories to which coupons can be applied.
- Apply trigger event; single/multiple review(s) to send coupons.
- Free Version
- Premium Version starting at $ 29
2. Mighty Frequently Bought Together for WooCommerce
If you want to recommend relevant products to your customers to encourage bundle purchases, the ‘Mighty Frequently Bought Together’ plugin will be of interest to you. This plugin helps you display related products, upsell, cross-sell or customize products to improve the buyer’s shopping experience, increase the number of add-on products, and boost your sales by up to 30%.
- No limit on the number of product suggestions for a single product page.
- Choose the number of product recommendations and positioning of the FBT products box.
- Apply discount conditions and highlight the products that are currently on discount.
- Customize the labeling of total price and buttons for single product or multiple products.
- Completely customize the look and feel of the recommended products according to your needs.
- Free Version
- Premium Version starting at $29
3. Booster for WooCommerce
‘Booster for WooCommerce’ is a preferred plugin as it offers several useful features to help you do everything from cross-selling to adjusting currencies. This plugin acts as a plugin suite to help you customize the functionality of your WooCommerce store and run it more efficiently.
- Create PDF invoices and packing slips for simplifying your orders and paperwork.
- Localize your store by displaying language, price, and currency according to your user’s country.
- Enable setting custom WooCommerce payment gateways.
- Create buttons and price labels for your products.
- Set up a shopping cart and checkout experience for your customers.
Developer: Pluggabl LLC
4. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
The ‘YITH WooCommerce Wishlist’ plugin is a popular one that places the wish list button on your shop’s page. It enables your buyers to quickly save any of their favorite products so they can easily find them again any time or share them with friends and family. Also, your customers can buy products directly from their wish list by simply adding them to cart.
- Enables you to add the ‘Add to Wishlist’ short code and lets your users add, rename or remove a wish list.
- Choose a page on which you want to display a wish list to your customer.
- Allows your users to create unlimited product wish lists.
- You can choose to enable/disable the wish list features of users which have not logged in.
- Allows you to choose the layout for your wish list page and tables.
5. Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce
This ‘Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce’ plugin allows your customers to choose a delivery date and time on your website’s checkout page. Also, this plugin allows you to set the minimum required time for order delivery in hours and show holidays on the calendar on days when product delivery is not available.
- Allows you to set a limit on the number of orders that can be placed in a day.
- Provides an option for your customers to choose “As Soon As Possible” deliveries.
- Enables you to set time slots for specific delivery dates.
- Lets your customers view the estimated delivery or pickup date of their order.
- Allows you to set up same day and next day delivery with cut-off time.
Developer: Tyche Softwares
6. Product Slider for WooCommerce
The ‘Product slider for WooCommerce’ plugin enables you to easily create an impressive carousel to showcase your WooCommerce products in a nice sliding manner. As a result, the look and feel of your site will improve and highlighting specific products will lead to an increase in your conversions and sales.
- Allows you to create unlimited product carousels/sliders in any part of your pages, posts, custom template, or widget.
- Equipped with a dedicated short code generator to easily build an attractive product slider carousel.
- Lets you set your slider on autoplay and control its speed.
- Allows you to enable touch swipe support.
- Select a maximum number of products to show on the slider and choose if you want to display the product name, price, rating, and add to cart button.
Though not exactly a WooCommerce plugin, ‘OptinMonster’ is a powerful plugin which can help you with lead generation and conversion optimization of your WooCommerce store. With this plugin, you can create campaigns like pop-ups to grow your email list, floating bars to display on-going sales, countdown timers to create a FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) effect, and more.
- Allows you to easily create stunning popups like full screen welcome mats and gamified spin-a-wheel pop-up.
- Featured with signature exit-intent technology which shows your visitors a pop-up just before they are about to leave your site.
- Enables geolocation targeting to personalize campaigns based on the current location of your visitors.
- Completely customize your campaigns using a user-friendly drag and drop editor.
Developer: OptinMonster Team
8. WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
The ‘WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips’ plugin allows you to automatically send PDF invoices or packing slips to your customers. It is a very useful plugin that attaches an invoice to the order confirmation emails and streamlines your entire invoicing process.
- Enables automatic addition of PDF invoice to emails of your choice.
- Allows generation of PDF invoices or packing slips in bulk.
- Lets you customize your invoice templates.
- Multilingual support for several languages such as English, French, German, Russian and more.
- Creates invoices by using a sequential invoice numbering approach.
Developer: Ewout Fernhout
The good thing about these plugins is that they can help you in running your WooCommerce store in an even better way. If you are a beginner, we suggest that you first go for the free versions and try those for some time before investing money in premium versions. Hopefully, our list of must-have WooCommerce plugins is useful to you and helps you in either building a successful online store or further improve an already existing one.