Businesses can’t afford to ignore messaging apps. Aside from the continuously expanding user base, these applications offer two crucial features that traditional networks lack: personalization and authenticity. Building relationships is the foundation of business, and all relationships begin with a discussion. Given this, it’s simple to understand how messaging services such as WhatsApp Marketing may be quite beneficial to businesses.
While some of what we’ve already spoken about Messenger will still be relevant, WhatsApp Marketing is distinct in key aspects. The platform already has over 1.5 billion monthly users, and it appears that this number will continue to rise. But, before we get into the technicalities, it’s crucial to know what you can do with the platform.
What is WhatsApp Business?
WhatsApp is a messaging app that lets you share messages, photographs, files, and voice calls to other WhatsApp users over your phone’s internet connection. WhatsApp Commercial is a business version of WhatsApp that includes all of the functionality of the regular version as well as a slew of additional WhatsApp Marketing tools. WhatsApp Business, on the other hand, is currently only accessible on Android.
WhatsApp Company is a free-to-download software for Android and iPhone that was designed specifically for small business owners. WhatsApp Business makes it simple to communicate with customers by providing tools to automate, sort, and answer messages rapidly. Additionally, it should have the same look and feel as WhatsApp Messenger. From messaging to sharing images, you can use it to accomplish anything you’re used to.
Important Features of WhatsApp Business Mode
WhatsApp Business, when combined with the WhatsApp chat bot, is a very strong tool for commerce. WhatsApp is becoming a wonderful shopping place, especially during distant times, thanks to many new features that the platform keeps launching. Even if you don’t plan to construct a WhatsApp chat bot, there are a lot of useful features in WhatsApp for Business that you may use.
Some of the important features of the WhatsApp Business app are:
- Business Profile
- Quick Replies
- Automatic Greeting Message
- Automatic Away Message
- Contacts Labels
- Message Statistics
- Interactive Business Message
- List Messages and Reply Buttons
- Facebook Shops Integration
- WhatsApp Payments in India
What are the Benefits of WhatsApp Marketing?
WhatsApp Marketing provides several benefits that a business can take advantage of. This will allow them to reach the audience in a much more efficient manner with a reduction in the cost of marketing. Some of the major benefits of having WhatsApp marketing for your business are:
- Assist you in keeping your professional and personal lives distinct: WhatsApp is a fairly sociable tool and you can keep your personal and professional lives separate using the WhatsApp Business app. While still personalizing it, you can easily convey a more formal and professional side to your business.
- Create a comprehensive business profile: It includes information such as your name, profile image, business address (with map), business category, business description, business hours, and email address, and up to 2 websites links. This information is useful for existing and potential customers who wish to check a buyer’s credibility and be able to contact you if necessary.
- There are numerous business opportunities available: You can check communication statistics in addition to creating a distinctive business profile (number of messages sent, delivered, read, and received). You can also customize your “Away Message,” “Greeting Message,” and “Quick Replies,” as well as when and how they are sent. You can also add custom labels to each chat, such as new customer, new order, and pending payment, paid, order complete, and so on.
- Similarity to Basic WhatsApp: Apart from the aforementioned capabilities, the program functions in the same way as your standard WhatsApp. It offers the same user interface, options, and accessibility as the original. When using your PC, you can create statuses for promotion, delete sent messages, and use WhatsApp Web.
- Option to set Auto-Reply: Is it necessary to put your business on hold while you’re sleeping away or vacationing somewhere? In a technical sense, no. You can set up an auto-reply option for your users, which will send them pre-written responses based on their inputs.
- Payments with No Hassles: You may use WhatsApp to send and receive money! Isn’t that amazing? Through your WhatsApp Business app, you can generate leads, convert them to customers, and accept payments. It has been shown to be a secure payment option, and as a result, consumers will not hesitate to use it.
- Most significantly, it is unrestricted: Budgets are always tight for small business owners. WhatsApp realized this and, like the standard WhatsApp app, made their business app available for free. The app provides a plethora of excellent business choices for no cost, like when a customer contacts you via WhatsApp, you have a twenty hour window. To respond with either a text message or a message template. Both options are available to you at free of cost.
How to Set Up WhatsApp Marketing for Your business?
The WhatsApp Business app is now available for both Android and iOS users, so here’s a step-by-step guide to downloading and setting up your WhatsApp Business account.
- On the Play Store, look for ‘WhatsApp Business’ and install it.
- Accept the terms and conditions whether or not you have read them.
- Include your company’s cell phone number to sign up for the app, you’ll need a phone number that’s not the same as your personal WhatsApp number.
- Include details about your company, such as the official logo and name.
- To begin, go to the business settings and fill in the needed information and set up your messages.
- Set up WhatsApp Pay, fill up the data, and provide the account’s registered phone number. An OTP will be provided. A UPI id and pin are created for future transactions after your account is successfully verified. This will allow anyone to send you money using your WhatsApp UPI ID, even if they don’t have a WhatsApp Pay account.
- Notify your existing business connections and suggest that they exclusively WhatsApp you for business purposes from now on.
Researchers have found that consumers are more willing to interact with companies than ever before. The rise of messaging applications, chat bots, and other similar technologies are excellent instances of this. WhatsApp is a powerful tool that has grown in popularity due to its ease of use. Although your initial assumption may be that WhatsApp is only for interacting with friends and family, it can now be used for Social Media Marketing as well.
WhatsApp is an excellent tool for connecting with your target audience, for establishing relationships, for promoting your business, product, or service, and for communicating with them in real-time. The key to effectively using WhatsApp within your organization is to focus on quality connections rather than abusing the relationship by constantly bombarding them with stuff. Measure your communications so you can learn how to add value over time, and keep in mind that the person on the other end of the line has the ability to remove and block you with a single click.