FEATURED ARTICLE — August 23rd, 2017
“Marketing on social media takes finding your niche and building a relationship there. Trying to reach a broad audience will fail.”
– Nick Leffler, owner of Exprance
When a person makes a grand leap of faith to becoming a business owner, they are not just entering the organizational world; they are committing to the marketing industry as well.
It can be hard for a first time owner to know where to begin in the world of marketing; there’s SEO, content, e-mail, and a variety of other methods.
Social media, however, is likely the most obvious and most fruitful option.
Despite this, a 2015 Clutch survey found that only 53 percent of small business are actively leveraging social media. As for the other 47 percent, they believe that resources like time and energy are too sparse for social media to do them any good.
While it is certainly true that running a small business can be so overwhelming that crucial tasks like marketing go neglected, that only makes creating a game plan and identifying the most effective social media tools and tactics even more critical to success.
Fortunately, building a social presence doesn’t have to be an all-consuming process; that is, if you know how to get the most “bang for your buck.”
Here are four innovative ways that small business owners can make a big splash on social without draining already limited assets.
1. Employ Social Media Powerful Tools
If you’re a small business owner you are likely strapped for time, money, or both; that means you need to get your hands on platforms that are capable of lightening the load.
When it comes to social growth tactics, sharing content and community engagement top the list.
My favorite tool to help owners...
In both business and social spheres, people are talking about emerging new brands and how they are stirring up various marketplaces with their popularity with consumers. Innovation and disruption is constantly happening and leads to some popular brands… Read More
Yes, it happens to the best of us.
Just when we feel comfortable with the amount of organic traffic we get, we see a massive drop. And it’s bound to ruin our day.
If this happened to you, too, you must know what I’m talking about. If it hasn’t,… Read More
“[A] website without visitors is like a ship lost in the horizon.”
― Dr. Christopher Dayagdag, CEO of Marketlink Web Solutions Inc.
The Internet is revolutionary because it gives everyone who has access to it an equal voice.
As beautiful as that… Read More
Business & Marketing News
Are you trying to come up with a system for making decisions so the end result is always in the best interests of the business? We’re human and that means no matter how hard we try, our decisions are somewhat emotional. This can be great in some circumstances;… Read More
Social media affects almost every aspect of our life and business. According to the data, “social networking is one of the most popular online activities with high user engagement rates and expanding mobile possibilities. In 2017, 71 percent of Internet… Read More
Any salesperson who is a Games of Thrones fan may well have felt some form of affinity with ‘the faceless men’. While (hopefully) your job description doesn’t include changing faces to undertake stealthy assassinations, being able to adapt your… Read More
Android O has officially been given a name: Android Oreo.
Google married the release of its latest Android update with Monday’s solar eclipse, unveiling 8.0 Oreo, which the tech titan is describing as “smarter, faster, more powerful and… Read More
By Julia Angwin, Jeff Larson, Madeleine Varner and Lauren Kirchner
Because of its “extreme hostility toward Muslims,” the website Jihadwatch.org is considered an active hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League.… Read More
Google is hard at work on a new set of tools aimed at increasing subscription rates for content publishers.
According to Bloomberg, Google is performing an overhaul on its ‘first click free’ feature. This enables readers to search and access… Read More